Workflow and Microservice Testing.
SOARite can test any of these SOA services individually or as a workflow:
- Web Services
Test SOAP/XML based Web Services through simple forms without knowledge of XML. With the .wsdl file let us generate the UI forms for you to test.
- REST Services
Connect to REST services without knowledge of JSON/XML formats. Use the generated UI forms to modify/enter data against the REST services.
- Http Services
Make Web API calls by POST’ing to HttpServers. This is ideal for server to server communication.
Connect to Oracle, MySQl, SQLServer and test SQL queries, Prepared statements, Stored procedures. The tool will prefech fields for Prepared Statement and Stored Procedures.
Connect to ActiveMQ, HornetMQ, RabbitMQ and test by sending messages to JMS servers using simple data entry forms.
Connect and send payloads to legacy systems through TCP.
- SOArite will provide a simple text form for testing any of these TestElements or Services.
Worklow or Microservice testing
- SOArite will help you create your workflow through drag and drop mechanism on a canvas.
- You can even connect these various TestElements in the workflow to allow for integration testing.
- You can set up your own rules and checks.
- And run all these as a workflow…end to end testing without the help of a developer.
- All your transactions are recorded in the log file view able through SOArite.
- No coding. No deployment. Setup and test a workflows in less than a minute.